Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 134: They don't match! Go Fish!

Okay, let's say you buy a video game.  On your home, you are looking at the case and the manual (if it comes with a manual - stupid green initiative) and you are imagining the main character.  How he battles, walks, interacts with others.  But most importantly, the way he talks.  You finally get the game home and you turn it on.  The main character opens his mouth, and it is NOTHING like how you imagined it.

Well, that is how it is with me and Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.  Zack's voice is nothing like how I imagined it.  I was expecting a deeper voice with some power to it.  And I got a boyish voice instead.  If I hadn't been sitting down, I probably would have fallen from the shock of disappointment.

Oh well, I guess I have to live with it.  I can't return a video game because the main character's voice doesn't match the way he looks.

I am entering an osu!standard tournament!  Here's a link with the information:

Osu! Challengers Tournament

Anyway, we really need more people to apply for participation, especially in the Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced levels.  There's also an Expert level, and there have been 26 entrants to sign up.  The level I am in (Beginner) only has two entrants, me and someone else.  So, please, sign up and play Osu! with us.

And with that, we have come to the end of this entry.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment