Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 132: Connecting the Device

First, I will update you on the recent matches at the Osu! World Cup.

  • Korea - 4 vs. Norway - 0
  • Sweden - 4 vs. Phillipines - 3
  • Latvia - 4 vs. New Zealand - 0
  • Germany - 4 vs. Australia - 0
  • China - 3 vs. Austria - 4
  • Taiwan - 4 vs. Hong Kong - 0
  • Japan - 4 vs. United Kingdom - 0
  • Korea - 4 vs. France - 1
  • Norway - 4 vs. Chile - 1
  • Austria - 4 vs. Phillipines - 0
  • Argentina - 4 vs. Singapore - 0
  • Thailand - 4 vs. Netherlands - 1
  • Hong Kong - 4 vs. Venezuela - 0
  • Russia - 4 vs. Estonia - 0
  • United States - 4 vs. Latvia - 1
  • Brazil - 4 vs. Bulgaria - 0
  • Poland - 4 vs. Finland - 0

I am really good at guessing who is going to win the matches.  So far, I have earned 1,950 points out of 2,500 in the little side game that goes along with the actual matches.  There were a few technical problems today that delayed some matches, and two were even postponed.  Anyway, if everything gets taken care of with the program, I expect another full day of matches to keep me entertained.

While I was waiting for the matches to start, I would play Dissidia Final Fantasy.  I managed to finish Cecil's, Tidus's, and Firion's Odysseys.  Rather than move on to one of the other characters' Odysseys, I felt brave and began to challenge the next stage of the game.  This is when Cosmos "dies" and the world becomes filled with darkness, and it is up to the heroes to save it (I think).  I mean, it doesn't seem like it was saved because there is a sequel.  But anyway, I chose to do Chapter 1 with Tidus.  His character is one I feel most comfortable with using in the battles compared to Firion, Cecil, and Cloud.

I finally figured out how to connect my PSP with PSN, so now I can download games for the PSP.  But you can be assured that I won't be buying any games for it.  Because then it adds even more to the list.  Speaking of which, my copy of Fallout: New Vegas should be here in the next few days.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment