Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 126: 5-Star Rating

I was up until almost 5am this morning playing Final Fantasy XIII.  But it was all worth it.  I finally finished the game!  After having the game longer than owning a PS3, I finally did it!  Before I even ordered the PS3, I bought the last copy Wal-Mart had of the game.  It, along with Catherine, were the main reasons I bought the PS3.  Besides, I couldn't justify buying PS3 games if I had no intention of actually getting a PS3 at some point.

Anyway, I beat the game.  Using Snow, Hope, and Fang, I managed to get a 5-Star Rating on the final battle and earn the Superstar trophy.  And now, it is officially marked off of the list.

I worked some more on The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.  As much as I played, I didn't get a lot accomplished.  I mainly just traveled around because I wasn't able to fast travel to where I needed to go.

And now I am working on Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.  I am about to leave Traverse Town with Donald and Goofy, and make my way to worlds unknown.  Well, I know what worlds there are, but at this moment Sora doesn't.  Anyway, I like the new battle music.  And how the boss looks so different compared to the one in the original game.

Well, I am off to play some more.  After having stayed up all that time yesterday, I am not tired at all right now.  I will be up awhile.  If you're online, you're more than welcome to hit me up and chat.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment