Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 150 and 151: Turkey Day and Confusion?

I spent a nice, quiet day at home today.  Gaming was not something I did a lot of today, as I had a couple things I had to that took priority.  The first being to type up the article for the interview I made for EnixOrigin's main site.  The other being a project of making banner images for TFF.  But it wasn't all work and no play.  I did some gaming.

I played the Command Board in Birth By Sleep.  I have played quite a few games of it, and I still haven't won once.  After that, I started the bit over on Snow White's planet.

I just realized that I never posted an entry yesterday.  I know why now.  I was sleeping through most of it after I got home from work.  I didn't play anything that day anyway.  I mean, I slept until my brother came home from his job, and then I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until much later.  I was just super tired.  I'm sorry.  I know I've gone a couple days without posting before, but I normally make it a point to remember to mention it or write it down so I don't forget.

I blame this cold weather.  It has me thinking wonky.  Well, before I forget to save this, I'll just end it now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment