Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 152: Aggravation

I am getting closer to finishing Tomb Raider.  I can't wait to be done with it, because I don't really like not being able to use the analog sticks for controller characters.  Especially when you spending the majority of the game running from place to place.  Using the directional buttons is just stupid.  Granted, controllers probably didn't have analog sticks back when the game came out, so I guess it's understandable.  That still doesn't mean I have to like it.

Anyway, I finished Palace Midas.  It took more than one hour, and I only found one secret.  At this point, I just want to finish the game.  As I look back on my previous attempts at playing Tomb Raider, I don't remember what comes after the part that I am currently at.  This is usually where I stop playing the game.  Before I would get bored with it, or aggravated that I have so much trouble get to the end of this level.  Either way, once I pass this point, I am playing blind.  And that is something I don't want to do.  With just over thirty days left in this challenge, I want to finish as many games as possible.  I had actually planned on starting a playthrough of a Final Fantasy game on December 1, 2013.  But I am not sure I will be able to juggle both Tomb Raider and a Final Fantasy game at the same time.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment