Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 153: A winner has been chosen.

I played a little Fallout 3 today.  Not much, because it was just a travelling game session.  I am on my way to the GNR building.  But then I took a detour in the metro tunnels and now I don't know where I am at.  All I know is that there were raiders shooting at me as soon as I exited the tunnels.  Now I am once again overencumbered and I have to decide what I should get rid of to lose the extra six pounds of weight I am carrying.

I carry my PSP around with me wherever I go, but lately all I do is use it as a flashlight while I walk through the house.  I just haven't had the motivation to continue Birth By Sleep.

I did some real life gaming this evening.  It doesn't really have much to do with the challenge and this blog, but it was important to me at the time.  I played billiards with my brother today.  And I didn't too bad.  I did lose overall, with a final score of 8-3.  Though the final results don't reflect how I play within each game, I managed to get to the final ball every time.  I play best at the beginning of a game.  I can almost clear the table, but then when it comes down to the last ball, I choke and become unable to play well.

However, I was very proud of how I did in the last game.  I was down to the 8-ball, and my brother had three balls left on the table.  I had one of my brother's balls between the cue ball and the 8-ball, but otherwise it would be a simple tap in order to get it in the pocket.  I had no choice but to jump over the obstacle.  And I managed to clear the jump, knock the 8-ball in and claim the win.  But in the end, I lost 8 of the 11 games we played.  It was still fun!

Well, tomorrow I am starting a playthrough of a Final Fantasy game.  I asked some Skype friends indirectly what I should play.  I had them choose a number between 1 and 13.  The result is that I will play Final Fantasy VI.  And between playing Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy VI, I will try to find time to train for the tournament.  Anyway, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment