Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 160: Back in the Swing of things.

So, I am at the final battle in Birth By Sleep.  I was very surprised to actually get there, because I had only been playing the game for a total of eleven hours.  Most RPGs take me 40+ hours, so reaching the final battle so soon was a new experience for me.

I would probably be finished with the game if my PSP's battery didn't die on me.  I had one-half of one life bar left on Xehanort when it gave out.  I nearly cried because I was so close, and had the victory taken from me.  Oh well, I will just have to do it once the battery is done charging.

I also got some time in on Fallout 3.  I finally caught up to my character's father.  And just because I don't like him, I kept shooting him.  It wasn't fair, because I wanted him dead, but he came back to life seconds after he died.  Eventually, I stopped shooting and stopped playing the game.

And in Final Fantasy VI, the party has branched off into three parts.  I chose to go with Sabin first.  He met Shadow and has him as a party member now.  Currently, I am at the Empire's Camp in Doma.

Anyway, the plan for tomorrow is to finish Birth By Sleep.  After that, maybe Final Fantasy VI, maybe Fallout 3.  If I can finish the main story line of Fallout 3 tomorrow as well as Birth By Sleep, I will be so happy.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment