Monday, December 23, 2013

Days 175 and 176: Closing in on the End

This time next week, I will be making my final entry in this blog.  My how the time does fly by.

Anyway, for a couple days now, I have been playing Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.  A friend I talk to said that she hasn't played it, and that made me want to try and finish it.  But since I had deleted the save file a long time ago, I started a new one.

Right now in the game, I am trying to save the Cat King.

In other games, I haven't made much progress.  That's normal for me, really.  And after six months, you all should be used to that.

However, in Mystic Quest, I am finally in the fourth region of the planet.  Currently, I am in a giant tree trying to rid it of the monsters inside.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment