Saturday, December 14, 2013

Day 166: Pre-game jitters!

So, tomorrow is the Osu! Challengers Tournament.  This time tomorrow I will either be a winner, or someone who should stick to osu!mania mode.  I am getting nervous.  I didn't practice as much as I wanted to.  My plan is to practice some tomorrow morning before the tournament.  I am hoping that the songs that are chosen to be played are ones that I am better at than the ones I am not as good at playing.  Here's the song list.

Acchi Kocchi (Acchi Kocchi Cast) – Acchi de Kocchi de (TV Size) [Baka~!]
Touhou (Amane) – Melt in the sky [Easy]
Newgrounds (Blackhole) – Lagomorphic [Easy]
BMS (Cres) – End Time [Beginner]
DECO*27 feat. Marina – Aimai Elegy [Easy]
REFLEC BEAT limelight (DJ YOSHITAKA) – VALLIS-NERIA [Basic]*
Vocaloid (dokiro feat. Hatsune Miku) – Paradise Cage [Impossiblexu’s Easy]
Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas – Jump Around [Easy]
Vocaloid (GUMI) – PANDA HERO [Easy]
Deco*27 (Hatsune Miku) – Ai Kotoba
Bibuko (Hatsune Miku) – Ohigan FuzzyClap [Easy]
Kurousa-P (Hatsune Miku) – Senbonzakura (Short Ver.) [Easy]
Touhou (IOSYS) – Cirno’s Perfect Math Class [Easy]
Lindsey Stirling – Electric Daisy Violin [Easy]
Peter Lambert – osu! Tutorial [Rookie Gameplay]

I have spent the most time with the first four and the last two, and have been pretty consistent with my scores.  So I should be fine as long those songs are chosen.  But it is a random draw, so there's a chance that the only songs chosen are ones I am not as proficient with.

Anyway, that is the main thing on my gaming plate right now.  As for Star Ocean: First Departure and Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded, I didn't play them much after the last entry.  I do now have 12 of the 16 inklings in Wonderland.  I just can't seem to find those last four inklings.

Anyway, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment