Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 163: Fallout, Fall down, Fall done!

I finally finished the main story of Fallout 3.  I managed to do it in only three tries.  The first try was when the game froze as Fawkes and I were heading back to the Citadel after leaving Vault 106.  The only reason we stopped there was because it was directly in our way as we were going back to the Citadel.  The second time I ended up dying, because I got so far ahead of the giant robot that it was only me, Fawkes, and Sentinel Lyons fighting the Enclave.  I knew something was really wrong when Lyons disappeared.  And it was then that I died.

But the third time, I managed to save the world.  Or rather, Fawkes saved the world, since it was he that risked his life to power the purifier.  As much as I want to say how I liked how the game ended, I didn't like how it made me look like the bad guy because I asked Fawkes to go in and turn on the purifier.  If Lyons or I had went in there, we would have died.  But if Fawkes went in, he would most likely live because of his immunity to radiation.  I wanted the most amount of people to live in this situation, and that would only happen if he went in.  Maybe, I don't know.

Anyway, if I were to ever do another big playthrough of this game, I think I'll just be a real mean person in the game.  Blow up Megaton, steal from wastelanders, poison the water, all the bad things.

The osu! tournament I entered is only five days away.  I am really glad that there are so few people competing in my match.  I don't think I'd like competing against all of the people that are in the Expert tournament.  There are so many of them, and they play osu! like all the time.

I have been playing Star Ocean: First Departure ever since finishing Fallout 3.  I am already at the part of the game when Cyuus joins the party.  I like the story so far.  I wish I knew more about it, but I am still at the beginning of the game, or that's what it feels like.  If the movie gallery is any indication, I am 4/7ths of the way finished in the game.  I really hope I am not nearly done with the game.  Though I wouldn't be surprised considering Birth By Sleep was also a short game.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment