Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 155: A variety of games played to day!

I guess today was a nice day gaming-wise.  I played some Fallout 3 this morning, then Birth By Sleep in the afternoon, and Final Fantasy VI this evening.  And now I am writing about all of that, and I hope I can it mostly finished before it becomes tomorrow.

So, in Fallout 3 today, I got all the way to the GNR building, and then I died.  But luckily the autosave sent me really close to where I died, so I don't have a lot of back tracking to do.  I will just have to play it safer and not go in there wielding a Power Fist.  I got too happy with it and didn't notice I was running low on HP until I was dead.

In Birth By Sleep, I finally won a game on the Command Board.  I defeated Aqua and Ventus.  Now I am going to go up against Cinderella and hopefully win against her in the first try.  As for the story, I went and found all of the treasure chests at the place Yen Sid resides.  Now, I am not sure where to go.  I was so happy with winning on the command board that I was just clicking away when I should have been reading the text speak.

And finally in Final Fantasy VI, I ended up not completely starting over.  Rather, I kept TERRA as TERRA, and went with it.  Maybe there's an item somewhere in the game that allows me to change character names.  Here's hoping for a Namingway Card.  Anyway, I bought the items I wanted at the Figaro Palace, and now I am South Figaro.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment