Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 162: Playing in the cold.

It is really cold in my room, hence I have been playing more handheld games while sitting by the fire.  Games like Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded and Star Ocean: First Departure have been in my hands a lot today.  But today, I got some blankets out and played Fallout 3 all bundled up while sitting on the floor.  I am almost finished with the main story.  I can almost taste those purified waters.

And really, that was the bulk of my day.  Sitting in a bunch of blankets while playing Fallout 3.  I am really considering moving my PS3 to another television in my house.  Since my room is on the other side of the house away from the fire, I don't spend as much time in there during the cold months.  I even sleep by the fire because it is too cold to sleep in my room.

Anyway, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment