Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 174: Either way...

Today I played a lot of Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest.  I believe I am almost to where the third crystal is, though I am not completely sure.  Either way, I think I will at least get it tomorrow.  I am getting help on the game as well.  That's good because I don't want to be fumbling around when there are only ten days left in the challenge.  I want to finish as many games as possible, and I can't do that if I'm stuck in some volcano.

I also managed to get out of the cave I was in in Star Ocean: First Departure.  I think I may have met a new character that will join the party, but again, I am not sure.  Either way, I am glad to be out of that cave.  Now, I think the group of Roddick, Elia, and Cyuss will be going to Astral.  And I don't know about the girl that thinks she's a bird, who acts a lot like a cat.  She may join later on, she may not.

Well, that's all for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment