Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 161: Unsettled Sleep

Shortly after settling down by the fire last night, I finished Birth By Sleep.  Here's the endgame stats I wrote down after finishing

Game Mode - Beginner
Report Completion - 58%
Enemies Defeated - 1725
Most Used Command - Curaga - 35x
Most Used Command Style - Critical Impact - 16x
Most Used D-Link - Aqua - 3x
Play Time - 12:57:01

It was a nice game.  I really liked it, despite it being shorter than other games.  I am going to count it complete for the challenge, bringing the total of complete games to 50 games!  That brings the completion percentage to 15.43%.  It's almost to where I predicted it would be at the beginning of the challenge (25%).  So, it's quite possible that I will get there before the year ends.

And one game that will be making it one step closer to that goal is Fallout 3.  I am now only four quests away from finishing the main story, and completing the game.  I will be so glad when I put Fallout 3 away for a while.  The father character is so annoying.

And finally tonight, in Final Fantasy VI, the party of Sabin and Shadow met up with Cyan and escaped from Doma Castle.  Now they are teamed up with ?????? (a ghost) on the Phantom Train in the woods.  I was told this evening that you can defeat the boss of this area by simply throwing a Phoenix Down at it.  I am definitely going to try that when I reach the Boss.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment