Friday, December 27, 2013

Days 178 and 179: End in Sight.

So, I know I have only been updating every other day lately.  I just haven't been playing enough to post about any of it.  I have been working too much with what I do to set aside time for gaming.  In a way, I am somewhat glad that the blog is ending in a few days.  But with how things are currently, I can't be playing all day.  Though that is what I would love to do on these cold winter days.

I am at Mount Gale in Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest.  I was going to continue with it and try to finish that section, but I didn't want to deal with the puzzles.  But I have been told that I am almost finished, so that's good.

I started playing Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core today.  I have just been working on the side quests in order to level up Zack and the materia I have.  I am not sure about the story anymore.

And I have saved the brokenhearted Esther in No No Kuni.  Now, she, her father, Mr. Drippy, and Oliver are on their way to the Great Sage to perform the Trials.

So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment