Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 165: Lots of Pain, but none in the game.

I am posting this entry in between sleeping sessions.  I hurt my back walking from where I work to my father's truck, and I have been sleeping away the pain.  That being said, I have done some gaming to keep my mind off of how much my back hurts right now.

First, in Star Ocean: First Departure, I did some level grinding.  I guess that would be the technical term for it, considering what I was actually doing was going to all of the towns I had been to previously to find out if I missed anything.  I learned that I think I'm supposed to be fighting some pirates.  Where this fight takes place, I don't know.  But that's the gist of it so far.

And in Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, I have finished the first two worlds, Destiny Islands and Traverse Town.  Now, I am in Wonderland looking for Alice's memories, so she can tell me where the keyhole is.  I am getting proficient in the ability converting system (or whatever it's called).  And the stats system is very similar to that of Final Fantasy X, and I like it.

Anyway, I should end this here and go back to sleep.  If things are the same tomorrow pain-wise, I may spend the whole day playing video games.  That's something to look forward to.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment