Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 164: An Ocean of Stars

I am currently lost and have no idea what to do in my playthrough of Star Ocean: First Departure.  I have the feeling I have to get on a boat somewhere considering I am in Portmith, but I don't know where they are.  It's quite possible that I have to go through that Abandoned Mine in Mt. Metorx, however, I am not sure I am at all equipped to adventure in there.  I went in there once before, and was destroyed within 15 seconds.  I have gotten some better equipment since that first encounter with the mine, but the random battle encounters in this game are low.  There hasn't been many battles since then, so Roddick and party haven't gotten much stronger.

Anyway, this is going to be a short entry, because it was the only game I played today.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment