Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 169: Winding Down

I didn't actually play much today.  I made some progress in Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.  That's about it.

I guess this entry is going for a gloomy tone.  As you know the end of this month is fast approaching, and that also means that the end of this 6-Month gaming challenge is coming to an end.  I guess I am rambling on about what will happen in a couple weeks.  As much as I want to make December go on for a few more months so I can finish more games in that time, I know I can't.

The thought has crossed my mind to just change the title and extend the blog, but that goes against my nature.  If I am going to fail, I don't want to make it so it isn't a failure.  I want to own up to it and fail.  And I thought that maybe I'll just start a new blog.  It is high on my list to do that, but I don't think I will make it a daily update blog.  Some days I just don't do much gaming.  And then the thought has also crossed my mind to just stick to writing articles for EnixOrigin.

No matter what I do, I will be sure to tell you all beforehand.  Anyway, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment