Saturday, December 21, 2013

Days 172 & 173: It's a Mystic(al) Quest

The game I spent the most time playing today was Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest.  I am finally finished with saving the second crystal.  I thought I would never get out of the Ice Pyramid.  Anyway, I did, and I am finally on my way to the next area.

I have also spent a little time with Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded.  And by little, I mean little.  I play until I get to the next save point, then stop.  The Agrabah level is hard to finish.  The enemies are very difficult to defeat.

And in Star Ocean: First Departure, I am also going from Save Point to Save Point.  I came to a cave ill-prepared, and I am paying for it.  After every battle, one party member is either poisoned or dead.  And I have no items to change that.  And it's because of my own greed I guess, because I have all this money and I haven't spent any of it.

Well, that's all for now.  I wrote an article today over at http://www.enixorigin.com so be sure to check it and all of my other articles there out!  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment