Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 156: I will not read the story! I will not spoil it!

The story of Birth By Sleep is starting to get really good.  I am tempted to scroll through the messages of a Skype group chat I am in to read what happens in the game.  Whenever the game and its story would come up, the others would be nice enough to ask me to not read the messages because it would spoil the game for me.  They like the game, and want my first time playing it to be great.  And it is great and I want to know what happens.  But I must resist.

Just like how I must resist watching the videos on YouTube of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.  The videos are taking over YouTube, what with the Japanese version being out and all.  I can resist the urge.

One way to do that is by actually playing the game more.  I am getting really proficient with the Ability Melding system.  I have several of the 2nd-tier magic spells, and quite a few elemental physical attacks.  I even have Curaga already.  And all of those have given me auto-abilities as well.

And then I can always continue playing Final Fantasy VI.  Locke, Edgar, and TERRA have finally met Sabin.  And now they are on their way to wherever it is they are going next.  I have gotten to the part of the game where they introduce Espers, but I don't remember much of it other than killing a city's residents by poisoning the water, and the weird train.  Anyway, I know that the party is about to split up.  That's about it.

I got a confirmation Email from Square Enix on the games I bought in their big Thanksgiving Sale.  They should arrive soon.  The last time I checked, everything was in Minnesota.  I think that's where they keep the stock though, since it's somewhat central for the U.S. and Canada (don't quote me, because I don't actually know).

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment