Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 125: Gran Pulse Style

I didn't do a whole lot of gaming until about an hour ago.  I played a few minutes of Pokémon White here and there throughout the day, but nothing like a massive amount in one sitting.  Right now I am at the Desert Resort.  I caught a few new Pokémon, including a Scraggy and Sigilyph.  My Servine will be evolving soon.  It is my main attacker here in the desert.  And Sandile is leveling up nicely, having been equipped with the Exp. Share.

Right now though, I have Final Fantasy XIII on Pause.  I started playing it again on a whim this evening.  I wanted to try and complete the Titan's Trials.  And I did!  My final battle was against 4 Verdelet and a summoned Tonberry.  I had to try a few times in order to win, but I actually won!  Now I am on my way to the Cie'th Stones I haven't completed on the World Map in order to get the experience points needed to take on the final stages of the game.  I want to be ready for Orphan.

I feel really good about the game right now.  As if I will finish it soon.

And I guess I should inform you that I did it once again.  I bought another video game.  Actually, two video games.  And a PSP.  The games I purchased were Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy.  I have been working hard with my online work, so I think I will be able to cover the costs.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment