Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 141: It's Zi-dawn, not Zi-day-ne.

Today I played a bit of Dissidia Final Fantasy.  While I was at Grandma's, I worked on completing Zidane's Odyssey.  And I am now almost finished with it.  Zidane is one of my favorite characters among all of the characters I've come across in video games.  And his portion of this game is very nice.

I also reached Nipton in Fallout: New Vegas, and I am now Level 6.  I was so surprised when I saw people hanging on the crosses.  Now, I am on the road to Novak.  I recently was in a gun fight with a few gang members, and I managed to deal with them with a single shotgun.  My only problem right now is that I have too much stuff.  I am carrying 302 pounds of stuff, and I can only hold 200.

Finally, I managed to complete the Coliseum portion of Tomb Raider.  It took nearly 40 minutes.  Now, I am at the area where the statue of King Midas is.

Well, that's all for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment