Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 140: I Mojave good day!

The one game I played today was Fallout: New Vegas.  And I was starting to have bad memories flash in my mind while playing.  You see, I grew up in Arizona.  And gila monsters were a common sight when I was little.  I was so afraid of them.  Though they are slow and I was never bitten by one, I never really got over it.  Moving to Ohio allowed me to bury this fear.

But now there are creatures in the game that remind me of those days.  And on top of that, they are much bigger, and chase me at high speeds.  Surprisingly, killing the monsters in the game doesn't help.  The only reason I don't just run away from them in the game is because I get experience points.  Doing that in real life won't work, because they are a protected species.

Oh well.  I will just have to deal with it.

It has been suggested to do away with the tournament I am in for Osu!.  Someone said that it would be boring if there is only two people entered.  Registration for the tournament ends on December 8, 2013, and someone is already suggesting to get rid of my category!  So, I responded, saying that instead of trying to get rid of it, the person should use their pull to help advertise and get more people to join.  So far, there hasn't been any response from that person.  But just so you know, the person who suggested it was just another contestant in the tournament (Expert League).

It's people like that show I can't stand.  They think that just because they are so good at something, then other people shouldn't even be given a chance to do it as well.  So what if there are only two people in my category.  That person is probably just afraid of losing against one of the nearly 80 players in his league, that he wants more prizes to be given out for his league.

The prizes are something I haven't mentioned yet.  Well, the winner of the Beginner League gets one month of supporter status, which is so cool!  Faster beatmap downloading times and a special tag for the user.  And for the Expert League, the person who comes in last place gets supporter status as well.

Anyway, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment