Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 146: A Terra-ble time.

The game that kept my interest today was Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.  I was working on the Sleeping Beauty world today.  The battles are very fast-paced.  I had some trouble at first with using the directional buttons to change what special attacks and spells I wanted to use.  I sometimes used Potions when I didn't need to.  Other than that, it was fine.  I like the sticker book, and how you can meld two abilities together to make a whole new ability.

I guess the story is okay, too.  I am still getting acquainted with people that aren't Sora, so everything seems like it's not a Kingdom Hearts game.  It just feels weird, playing as Terra.

I also played some Fallout 3 today.  I am working on a few side quests to gain experience and raise my Level.  Right now, I am at Level 4, and I just finished the quest at Arefu.

And I practiced some more for the Osu! tournament.  There are now 5 players in my category, so the pressure to do well is increasing.  There's still more than two weeks before sign-ups close, so feel free to join!

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment