Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 135: Counting Down...

After this entry, there will only be 49 days left in the year.  This also means that I only have 49 days to finish the challenge, or get as close to completion as possible.  Either way, it also means that this blog will be finished in 49 days.  And that's probably worse than not completing the challenge.

Anyway...

Today I continued the main storyline of Fallout 3.  I am now on my way to Rivet City, which is someplace I have never been to in my previous attempts at playing this game.

And I also completed a few more missions in Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core.  I haven't continued its main story in a few days now.

And finally, I had my first training session with a fellow participant in the Osu! Challengers Beginners League Tournament.  I learned that even if there are only two people in the Beginner's League, I will still have my work cut out for me if I am going to win.  During our training, I lost every time I think.  I may have won once.  I will have to keep practicing if I am going to win.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment