Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 32: Not how I wanted to Start month 2.

Unfortunately, the only game I played today was Osu!.  And that was only for a few minutes.  I didn't get home from work until much later than normal, and then I had to work here at home.  And after all of that, I took a much needed nap.

But, I have no plans until next Thursday, so that gives me until then to play all I want.  And I plan to do just that.

Actually, I am going to be playing something as soon as I post this entry here.  I haven't decided what, or for how long, but I will play something before I go to sleep tonight.  I will be sure to mention it in the next entry.

Sorry that this entry is so short.  I hope that you enjoy whatever you play in the coming day!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment