Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 50: Actually, I'm Santa.

I played only two games today, and one of those I completed.  The other is Osu!.  I continued to climb the ranks of osu!mania.  I am now ranked #858 in the U.S.A. and #16,997 in the world.  I got lucky with the songs I played.  For most of them, when I performed well I received performance points.  Most of the ones I played today I managed to place in the Top 50 for each one.  I only played single player today, so my ability was truly tested.  With multiplayer, if you get far enough ahead of the others, you can slack off some and still possibly earn a point or two to raise your ranking.

Anyway, I just completed the newest two maps they made, and I rank first in both.  So now my rank is #838 in the U.S.A., and #16,726 in the world.  I will have to work on those maps to increase my score and keep my first place.

The game I finished today was 999.  I guess it's not technically finished, as I only have reached one of the six endings.  But I am counting it anyway.  After all, I saved and the game says I completed the game.  It wasn't the best ending, because my character didn't actually get off of the boat.  3 put a gun to 6's head, and forced 1 and 8 to leave with him and 6.  That left me (5), 4, and 7 in the room.  And then the coffin started having knocking noises, as if whatever was inside was wanting out.  I apparently couldn't find any clues to open the coffin, so that's when the game ended.  It said "To be continued" and "Wrong Answer" and "I'm Actually Santa".

As much as I want to go through and play again and get a different ending, I can't.  After all, I never went through Door 2.  I have the feeling that it will give me a different outcome than the one I received.  On top of that, I also didn't go through the other doors that were possible when I had to choose.  That's probably how there are six endings.  Because there are six possible door combinations.  Anyway, I have to work through the rest of the list for the challenge.  Getting the other endings will wait until later.  And by then, the game will be fresh again and I can play as if I hadn't played it before.

I haven't decided what I will be playing next.  I have found that if I say I will play something, I will probably not play it.  So, I won't broadcast what I am playing until I actually play it.  That way the chance of me completing it is higher (maybe).  Well, that's all for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment