Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 59: Gaming in my Dreams

I wasn't feeling too well today, so I spent a big part of the day sleeping.  I think the late-night dungeon crawls in Skyrim are what's causing it.  Last night I began the Bards College story.  I went to Solitude to continue the main quests, but I didn't like what the quest was once I learned more about it.  I also met with Sheogorath and completed the quest with him.  I like that they kept the same voice for Skyrim that they had for Oblivion.

The only other game I played since the last entry was Jak 2.  I am currently 6% complete with the game.  I will have to switch it over to my other television the next time I play it because there are a lot of dark shadowy areas, and I can't see to play well.  If the TV had a way to change the brightness (it's really old) then I wouldn't have this problem.

Anyway, I am going to keep this entry short.  My eyes hurt and I want to get plenty of sleep tonight.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment