Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 43: A Phantastic Battle

I finally finished Chapter 2 of Phantasy Star Universe.  I have played a total 4 hours and 15 minutes one those two chapters.  I am pleased with how I performed in Chapter 2.  Both of the trials I had in the chapter each ended up with a rank of A.  I just read that there is a S-rank possible for the trials, so I guess my A-ranks aren't that impressive.  Oh well.

Ethan is at Level 7 now.  I try to make sure he attacks each of the monsters.  That way he receives experience points regardless of who deals the final blow.  It's kind of like how in Pokemon your team Pokemon receives experience even you switch it out with someone else.

It seemed like Ethan was doing all of the work when it came to cleaning up and disposing of the SEED.  He would have to locate them, and then debilitate them, and then destroy them.  Karen and Hyuga would just stand there.  It's probably something that is easier done in the Network mode of the game.  Because you aren't dealing with AI, you are able to delegate the jobs to your team.

The only other game I played today was 999.  The team has split up and made their way through the two doors, one of which was painted with the insides of The 9th Man.  Unfortunately, I spoiled the game for myself by looking up information on the game.  I was just checking if there was a sequel (and there is), and I read too far and found out about the backstory of the game.  Now I know how the game ends, but not what happens between where I am at now and the ending(s).

After I post this, I will be going back to Phantasy Star Universe.  I want to start Chapter 3.  Maybe buy some better weapons or upgrade the ones I have.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment