Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 51: Working on Completing the List

Unfortunately, I didn't play a lot today.  I didn't sleep well last night, and I was so tired that I couldn't focus on doing much today.  I did play some games though.  The first was the video game version of the movie Flushed Away for PS2.  I haven't seen the movie, so I am not sure what will happen.  Anyway, I am at the point in the game where I have been flushed down the toilet, and have come out on the other end.  The controls are easy to figure out, they're basic controls like the X button for jumping and the square button for attacking. All I know of the game is that there are more than ten levels, and the goal is to stop the toads from ruling the sewers (maybe?).  How this mouse will accomplish that, I don't know.

Then I played Mario Bros. on my GameBoy Advance SP.  It is the one where you have to fit the enemies from below or use the POW block to shake up the area.  Then once they are taken car of, you receive coins for your hard work.  The levels are very repetitive, so I stopped play at Level 18.  It was the same enemies over and over, and it became boring.  But I am going to count it as a completion.

Finally, I loaded up Atari Anthology this evening.  I played several games, and I am going to count each of them as completed, because I didn't finish the game to a point where it became repetitive.  Here's a list of what I am adding to the completed list.


  • Asteroids: Home Version
  • 3D Tic Tac Toe
  • Math Gran Prix
  • Surround
  • Breakout
  • Fun With Numbers
  • Hangman
  • Maze Craze
  • Super Breakout: Arcade Version
  • Video Pinball
  • Centipede: Arcade Version
So in all, that's 12 games added to the completion list.  That makes it a total of 25 games.  I will try and work on some more after I post this and my personal life blog entry.  And with that, I have run out of things to report for you.  So, in the coming day, enjoy the games you play!


Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment