Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 39: Nothing seems SIMple

Today when I was playing The Sims 3, it seemed like every bad thing that could happen did happen.  While I was sleeping, a thief came in my house and stole my bathroom sink and toilet.  I called the police, but they arrived a second after the thief got away.  So the money I earned work as a test subject at the Science Center went to toward purchasing new ones.

Then as I was making pancakes, the stove caught on fire.  Even with the insurance money, I don't have enough to replace it.  Now, my Sim is reduced to eating cereal, canned soup, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

I guess things could have gotten worse.  I was afraid I was going to be late for work, because my Sim is so slow.  It's his house, and yet he can't run inside it.  One reason why I like directly controlling the characters.  And my Sim isn't dead, so I have that going for me.

On top of that, my Sim made a friend!  It was nice, because my Sim seems to be happy despite all of the things that are happening to him.  They share the same first name, so to me that seems a little awkward.  But they don't seem to mind.  And they both work at the Science Center.  The friend and my Sim met because he wanted my Sim to test something.  And after my Sim came home with Minty Breath, he called the guy over to his house and they hit it off.  Now they are good friends.

And sadly, that was the only game I played today.  I will play something later tonight and tomorrow definitely.  So for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment