Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 36: About to Break Through

I was on the top of my game today when I played Osu!, both Single- and Multi-player.  I raised my rank quite a bit in osu!mania.  I have almost reached my goal of Top 1,000 in the country.  Right now, I am #1,002.  I tried playing all the songs I have but haven't played yet, and I nearly cracked the Top 1,000.  I am 3 performance points away from getting there.  If I could catch some high ranking players online then maybe I perform better than them and get the points I need.  It will be difficult.  There aren't as many ahead of me now, because I rank #19,920 in the world.  It's still a lot, but some no longer play, and others are in a different part of the world and I can't seem to catch them.

When I wasn't playing Osu!, I was playing Skyrim.  The big quests I completed today was to save Thorold from the Thalmoor and restored the temple of Meridia.  Other than that, I just finished little quests here and there.  I retrieved Nettlebane and collected a sapling for the temple of Kynareth.  Now I am back in Whiterun, resting at my home.

I think tomorrow I will switch it up and play something shorter.  Something I can complete in a day and increase the completion percentage.  And with that, I have nothing else to talk about.  Anyway, for the coming day, enjoy every game you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment