Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 35: Like one of EXO's songs.

I had Osu! on for nearly twelve hours today.  But I only played for maybe fifteen minutes.  I usually load up the program so I could listen to the music.  It's like a fun way to play music.  You can play music, and you can PLAY music!  And with it linked with my Raptr account, I am now in the Top 3.0% of players online.

I spent most of my time playing Skyrim.  I completed quests here and there.  I am trying to complete as much as possible.  I want the experience, because I am not the strongest physically.  Being a magic user has some disadvantages.  Like having to alter defense stats in order to prevent death when a giant hits you with his club.  I don't know why he got upset with me.  All I did was try to kill him.  He couldn't have been hurt too much when I shot him with an arrow.

I also became a werewolf today in the game.  I personally only did it to unlock more quests and to help find a cure for it.  That's also why I sometimes become a vampire in Oblivion, to find a cure.

Then, I spent some of this afternoon playing Need for Speed and Sly 2 with the kid I tutor.  My brother was watching him, and he wanted to play video games with me.

After this is posted, I will be going back to the game.  So for the coming day, enjoy whatever game you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment