Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 46: Sleepy Entry

This will be a short entry.  I am really tired and I feel as if I could fall asleep at the keyboard.  I rushed myself at work today so I could I get home as early as possible, and now I am too tired to do much of anything.

The only game I played today was Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.  Right now, I have 36 Power Cells, 607 Precursor Orbs, and 46 Scout Flies.  This is equivalent to 35% complete.  I am currently at Rock Village, trying to earn enough Power Cells to power the Blue Sage's machine to lift the boulder.

I still think I can finish before Monday.  That will be good.  Then I can move on to something else.  Well, I said it was going to be short today, and I have nothing else to write.  So, in the coming day, enjoy the games you play.

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment