Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 61: Friday Night Fun

Today I played Sly 2, and completed Episode 2.  I was expecting that ending.  I was thinking Rajan would be captured like Dmitri and then I'd move on to the next bad guy.  But I guess the Spice King was greedy and needed two Clockwerk parts.

The dancing scene in the second episode was too easy.  Either that, or my experience with rhythm games is helping make it easy.

Now I am trying to get the Heart.  I am nearly finished with Episode 3, so it won't be long before that's done.

I also continued to climb up the leaderboard in Osu!.  Right now I am ranked #802 in the country and #15,981 in the world.  I did have some difficulty playing multiplayer today.  There was a room with a couple jerks who would change the song right after every other person in the room would finish getting ready.  It was so mean.  I never knew anyone would do that.  Oh well, they may be slightly higher up than me on the leaderboard, but that will change someday.  One of the two is only about 200 higher than me, and the other is about 1,000.  So, one day soon they won't have as much to laugh at.

My online game profiles things have finally updated (mostly), so now if you check out my Raptr account or my profile on psnprofiles.com, you will see a more current profile.  They haven't recorded my most recent Sly 2 trophy, so it's just a matter of time.

Well, that's all I have for today.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment