Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 48: One more completed!

I finished Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy a little bit ago.  It is a nice and simple game.  I like those kinds of games, because they are easy to get addicted to and not want to stop playing.  My favorite character in the game is Samos, because deep down he was always supportive of the duo trying to save the world.  He just didn't express it in a normal way.

Anyway, I didn't go for 100% completion of the game, because there isn't time in this challenge to 100% every game.  So, I finished the game with 80%.

Now, I have completed 11 games so far in the challenge.  I still have quite a few games with partial progress on them that I should complete before starting anything new.  I am leaning toward Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony.  I have completed it once before, so I think I still remember how to finish the missions.

I also worked on raising my rank in Osu!, and I succeeded.  I played multiplayer mode with some great players.  The three of us were there for at least three hours while the other five spots were filled with players who would come and go.  The three of us are now Facebook friends.  Anyway, I am now ranked #18,037 in the world and #915 in the U.S.A. in osu!mania.  I worked really hard to defeat Atca each round, and managed to do so a few times.  Atca is one of the two friends I made while playing today.  He is ranked #8,517 in the world in osu!mania.  My other new friend, Kimmiee, just started a few days ago and is already ranked #168,292 in the world.

One reason why I perform well in songs is because I like the songs.  If I don't like the song, I am more likely to perform badly.  It is the same when I play other rhythm games.  If the song is catchy, I will perform better than when I am doing a song that I don't like.

I didn't play any other games, but I don't have any plans for tomorrow.  So, I will probably stay up and play something.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment