Thursday, August 22, 2013

Days 52 and 53: Not much of Anything

I apologize for not posting yesterday.  There was a bad storm yesterday, and I was without power for most of the night.  When the power came back, I made the decision to not post an entry because it was nearly midnight.  I had to get up early this morning, and I wanted to be rested up for it.  Anyway...

Yesterday, I played a few games.  I worked on a few missions in both Fallout 3 and Skyrim.  Basically, it was missions I had already done once before, and had to do them again because I died and didn't save my progress.  I didn't advance the main questline in either game.

Due to the storm's blackout, I was reduced to playing games on my Nintendo DS.  I figured I'd play a short game, one that I could possibly finish in the time it took the electric company to restore power to the neighborhood.  As one would expect, it takes HUGE chunks of the game out or changes it to fit the game's needs.  But all in all, it is okay to kill time.

Right now, I am on my way to the Restricted Section of the library to get the book needed to make the Polyjuice Potion.  It won't take long, because I have played this game through several times in the past.

As for today, I haven't played anything.  I was so tired after I got home from work that I slept for five hours.  And when I woke up, I started typing this entry.

So, that's all for now.  For the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment