Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 54: I need someone to call and remind me to Save periodically.

I think it just isn't in the cards for me to ever finish the quests for the Companions in Skyrim.  I have killed all of the Glenmoril witches a total of four times, and something always happens before I remember to save the game.  I told you about the first time last week.  And then three times today I forgot to save often and had to redo everything.

The first time, I died because I racked up a bounty for killing some Thalmoor Justicier.  The people of Whiterun banded together to be rid of me.

The second time, the game froze.

The third time, I was playing around with my Shouts (all two of them).  I got the urge to use Unrelenting Force against a couple of giants.  They chased me down, and I figured I could take them.  When I went to use Unrelenting Force again, a Khajiit wanderer was also in the blast and he wasn't too happy about.  He was what killed me.

So, I decided to not do that mission right now.  I am now on the Evil In Waiting quest.  However, I couldn't get the third vessel.  It was behind a statue and I can't even see it.  So, I will have to go back and try again later.

Anyway, this entry is going to be short.  I played Skyrim a lot today, so there isn't a lot to talk about other than that.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment