Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 33: What the Falmer!

Today I worked on a save file of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.  I am now a Thane of whatever the place is called.  I am horrible with names of places in this game because they sound the same to me.  And I don't know how to describe the place I am at either because I don't know the names of people or buildings.  It's whatever the first hold is called where you kill the first dragon.  After that, I decided against going to the 7,000 steps because that is really boring and I want to do some of these side quests first.  So now I am making my way to Azura's Shrine to do something there.  I don't know what.  I haven't played too much of this game, so I don't know much about the quests.  And as tempted as I am to research the stuff online, I must try to fight the temptation.

Which didn't work out too well considering I looked up who Cicero was.  I waited until after I did the mission though before looking it up.  It turns out I chose the right outcome, I think.  I didn't report Cicero to the guards.  So I am hoping that those people don't end up slaughtered.

And come to find out, I went the wrong way while going to Azura's shrine.  At least I think I went the wrong way.  I don't think I was supposed to meet Cicero on the road.  I think I was supposed to take the next left turn on the road.  Anyway, I am making up for it now.  How?  Because I am lost on a snowy mountain at a lighthouse.  And not the type with a nice old man with a cup of hot tea to warm me up.  I am at the type of lighthouse where there are people dead on the floor and monsters trying to kill me.  On top of that, they seem really skilled at killing me.  I am scared and alone in some freaky basement where giant scorpions and alien-looking goblins are trying to kill me!

And that's where I was all day today, in Skyrim.  I hope your travels went better than mine.  For the coming day, enjoy every game you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment