Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 45: Jak in a box

Today I played Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.  It is a quick game for me to complete, so I figured I'd go ahead and get this one out of the way.  It would also possibly motivate me to play Jak 2, which I haven't even attempted to play yet.  I tried it out when I bought to make sure it worked, but that was it.

Anyway, I am already 20% complete with the game.  I should be finished with it by Monday.  I say Monday, because if I saw something closer something usually comes up to delay me.  So, I will say Monday.

Last night while I was trying to go to sleep, I played some Grand Theft Auto IV multiplayer.  There weren't a lot of people online, so I didn't play much.  I did complete Bomb Da Base II.  I just need to finish Hangman's NOOSE and Deal Breaker, and I will get a trophy to add to the collection.  I also did a few deathmatches.  They weren't fun because the opponents were not wanting to play right.  In one round, the opponent ran away from me the whole time.  I made the one and only kill in the round.  I learned that I don't like team deathmatches.  Especially when I am grouped with two people who don't pull their weight.  If they had even contributed, our team would have at least gotten 2nd place.  I think the winners were using some sort of cheat technique.  How else do you kill someone with one shot with a pistol in the game?

And that's about it.  I did try playing 999, but I can't figure out the puzzle I am at.  I keep doing the C + 10 + F math problem, but I don't seem to be able to get the right answer.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment