Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 60: A Sly way to get there.

This morning before I left for work I played Sky 2.  I finished Episode 1, and started on the missions for Episode 2.  The game is still not as good as the first in the series, but it is still sort of fun.  I like how you can purchase upgrades, rather than having to collect every clue bottle in order to get the special moves.

After I got back home, I played Osu!, and raised my rank a little more.  I am almost in the Top 800 in the country now.  I learned that in order to get on the world leader board for osu!mania, I will have to have a score that is around the same as the person ranked #480 in the U.S.A.  So there is still a lot of work ahead of me.  But I will get there eventually.  If I continue to play multiplayer matches and work my up the U.S.'s leader board, I am sure to get there one day.

Well, I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow, so I can play all night tonight if I want.  If you see me online, feel free to give me a shout.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment