Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 92: Month 3 Review

I spent the day playing Grand Theft Auto V and getting ready for when online starts up.  I was thinking it would start at midnight, but I guess it's starting at 7am now.  That gives me about eight hours to get as much done with the story as possible.  However, I really REALLY hate Trevor.  I have never hated a video game character this much before.  The reasoning behind this is personal, so I will ask that you check out my personal life blog at TFF for more information.

In other GTA V news, I was invited to join a crew.  It is called the Bay Area Kings, and they have seven members currently.  I am surprised that I was invited to join them, because I don't know any of them.  However, it is possible that I do know at least one of them.  I just don't recognize any of their PSN names.  As for Ohio Moguls, we now have 18 members.  I have sent PSN friend requests to all of them that play using a PS3.  Anyway, it will be nice when online starts so we can see our play styles and who works well with who.  As for which crew I will make as my active crew, I think I will stick with Ohio Moguls for now.  But that may change.

So, today is the end of Month 3 in this 6-Month Challenge.  This month has proven to be the least effective in lowering the number of games I have yet to complete.  But it's my own fault for spending most of my gaming time playing a RPG.  Anyway, I have already resigned myself to the fact that I won't complete all of the games I own in six months.  It was pretty much impossible to begin with.  And now that GTA V's online will be starting tomorrow morning, I will be spending less time completing the challenge.

But that doesn't mean I'm totally giving up.  I still have three months to get as much done as possible.  My goal for the next month is to complete at least one game.  I want to complete more, and I will try.  Another goal is to finish some of the games I already have save files for.  With them just sitting there not being played, they're taking up room for games I want to play.  So Month 4 will be the finish what I have already started month.

Anyway, that's all from me for tonight.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment