Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 87: A couple GTA V Spoilers in this entry.

I played a bunch of sudden death matches in Osu! today, and came out on top for most of them. In fact, of the 17 matches I played, I failed in only 2. Also, of those 17 matches. I placed first in 12 of them. For full match results, click here. However, the results are only kept for one month because of server limitations.

WARNING: The following paragraph contains SPOILERS!
I also played some Grand Theft Auto V today. I am at 10% complete right now. It seems like the missions are less serious than in other games. It's like the characters are having fun being parasites of society. I mean, Michael (the character, not me) really enjoyed tearing down that house using the winch in his truck.  Not only that, but even I got a laugh when the LifeInvader founder had his phone blow his head off.  Now, I know I shouldn't be having this much fun with the game. But when the people I am playing as are having fun doing it, I can't help but be thoroughly entertained as well.
This ends the SPOILERS.

I am glad that there is a taxi service that can take me wherever I need to go. Despite having played GTA: San Andreas. Los Santos is so different in GTA V that I don't know where things are right now. Maybe it's just me and the graphics are playing tricks with my mind, making me think I am somewhere else. I do like how when you load up the game, you don't start at the safehouse. It's like the characters have their own lives outside of when I am playing. The only bad thing I have found with the actual gameplay is that someone didn't like Franklin stopping to check his phone while the guy was exercising, and felt it appropriate to start punching Franklin. (That's not a spoiler, because it wasn't linked with anything story-wise.) Franklin was nice about it and killed him by fighting back. I didn't use guns for that kill, because I am still not good at shooting in this game. I need to practice some more before the online starts.

I am having trouble in Xenosaga Episode I.  I still haven't defeated Tiamat.  I can get close, but I run out of reviving items.  It's just poor item management on my part.  I will get through this.  I just have to be more cautious when choosing attacks.

And with that, I am off to find a crew to join for GTA Online.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment