Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 82: I did it!

The big story for today is that I finally defeated the boss fight I had been having trouble with for the past few days.  It's weird, because everything just seemed to have clicked today when I tried the battle.  The party consisted of Shion, chaos, and MOMO.  I had A.G.W.S. equipped with chaos and MOMO.  I started off the battle having MOMO equip the A.G.W.S., because she has the lowest HP and attack ability among the three.  MOMO served as the powerhouse while the two side enemies were still there.  Then I was pushing it by keeping her in A.G.W.S. as long as I did.  With Shion and chaos using their EP to heal while the Gargoyle was attacking, I had to switch MOMO back to character fighting to heal while the others used their attacks.

And by some stroke of luck, I managed to win.  The Experience Points and other points the three of them gained was definitely worth all the trouble I went through to win.  And now I am at the next part of the game.

As I am typing this, I am also in an osu!mania game room waiting for the next round to start.  I am ranked the same in the categories as the last time I typed about it.  The rankings are delayed right now due to server restructures, so I don't know how I am doing.  In the time it took the host to choose which song we'll play next, I have racked up 21 maps I will be downloading for future plays.

Grand Theft Auto V hasn't arrived yet.  It is so close to where I live, but I have to wait for it.  I could ride my bike to where it is and pick it up, but I'd rather just wait.

Well, that's it for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment