Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 80: Stuck

I am having some trouble with Xenosaga Episode I today.  I have seen the cutscene before this boss battle so many times I could recite the lines word by word if asked.  This is the first battle that I have had some serious difficulty beating in the whole game.  Granted, I knew most of what I have already played before.  But it is so frustrating not being able to get through this one battle.

It is the battle against Gargoyle, the Gnosis that Cherenkov becomes after being nearly killed by the Gnosis back on the Woglinde.  I have tried several different strategies, some I thought of myself, others that I read about on the Internet.  Nothing is working.  Maybe I am just not executing the plans correctly.

And that's all that I played today.  I downloaded the newest beatmaps for Osu!, but I never thought of trying them out.  And now I won't get another good chance at gaming until after I get back home tomorrow.  So, until then I will be thinking of more strategies to advance in the games.

In other news, I received my confirmation Email that my copy of Grand Theft Auto V was shipped.  It should arrive in a few days.  And with that, that's all I have for today.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment