Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 84: Why can't I play scary games?

I have played Xenosaga Episode I for 27 hours, 53 minutes, and 21 seconds.  Right now, I am controlling the party consisting of Ziggy, MOMO, and Jr., after having switched to the party of Shion and chaos for a bit to advance their story.  The battles are really getting difficult now, with new enemies.  I had to look up how to defeat the Larva Dolls.  Here's how the party looks Ability-wise:

Ether Abilities
Ziggy: My Guard, Bodyguard, Recharge, Ether Shift A, and Ether Shift B
MOMO: Life Shot, Miracle Star, Sheep Beam, Prayer, and Refine
Jr.: Psycho Arm, Ether Flare, Dandyism, and Psycho Pocket

Tech Attacks
Ziggy: Cyber Kick, Lightning Fist, Meteor Shot, and Cyclone
MOMO: Star Strike, Floral Tempest, Meteor Storm, and Star Cannon
Jr.: Prelude to Battle, Moonlit Serenade, Storm Waltz, and Last Symphony

And each of the three of them have several skills extracted from the equipment.

Another game I played today was Slender: The Eight Pages.  Well, I don't know if you could call it playing, as I stopped playing after becoming too scared to continue after getting one page.  I don't know why I fear quit.  I am perfectly fine watching people play on YouTube.  And I was alright even when my brother played.  But when I am playing, I can't do it.  I have a few scary games on my computer, but I haven't played any of them in a long time.  And it's not just PC games.  I can't play scary console games either.  I tried playing a Resident Evil game once, but I couldn't play it long either.

Oh well.  There has to be something I can't do, right?  If I could do everything, then I would become very bored with my life.  At least I know that there will always be something that makes me feel uncomfortable.

Well, that's all for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment