Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 66: Nocturnal

I was considering not posting an entry today.  But since I can't sleep, it brought a topic that I want to talk about.

I don't know if this happens to other video game players, but it always seems that I complete a video game at night.  There are a few exceptions, mainly the times I finish a game in one sitting.  But the games that I spend hours to finish always were finished at night.  Here are some examples:

Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy IX - I had to ask my Mom if I could stay up late to finish it.
Final Fantasy X
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Grand Theft Auto IV

There are lots of other games I could list.   It just seems really weird that most games I play are completed at night.  Some are completed at a time of the night that still allow for a long night's sleep.  Others are completed when most people are asleep.  And not only that, it seems that I am more prone to crying or feeling emotional when I complete a game at night.  That's probably due to me having mental problems (un-diagnosed) and generally feel too much toward things.  But games where I cry at the end is a topic I will save for another day.

Anyway, what time of the day you typically finish a game?  Also, if you know that you are close to finishing a game though it is getting late, do you continue playing or leave it for the next gaming session?  Leave your responses down below or send me a message.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment