Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 83: I can't seem to count.

Today I managed to get through another long series of cutscenes in Xenosaga Episode I.  And just as the party had finally come together, they were split up once again into two groups.  Jr., MOMO, and Ziggy in one group; chaos and Shion with Alan in the other group.  Right now I am controlling Jr., MOMO, and Ziggy in what I think is Jr.'s memory of Miltia from fourteen years ago.  The battles seem fine, I just have to dodge the searchlights.  I really like how the story is coming along, and I want to know more about it.

I moved my black PS2 over to the bigger television so I wouldn't be uncomfortable while I play.  My desk chair broke, and it makes playing video games on the small television not as fun.

I had Osu! up and running most of the day, but I didn't play.  I just wanted to listen to music today.

Grand Theft Auto V didn't arrive today.  It spent a whole day going from one part of Columbus to another part of Columbus (UPS warehouse to Post Office).  If things go well, it may arrive on Monday.

Well, that's all from me for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment