Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 88: Crew

I found a crew for online gameplay in Grand Theft Auto V.  It is called Ohio Moguls and is filled with players from my area.  I know none of them, because even having a PS3 in this area is rare, let alone having a brand new game.  I sent PSN friend requests to all of the members that are PS3 users, as well as friend requests on the crew page.  Anyway, the crew seems like a good group of people.

I am now at 13.20% complete with Grand Theft Auto V.  It was the only game I played today, unless you count the google doodle game when I loaded up google chrome to type this.  I was so tired after I got home from work that I slept off and on since I got back.

Well, I am up now, so I should be online for a while.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment