Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 63: Month 3 Begins!

Right now I am currently waiting for the match to begin in Osu!.  The waiting is the one thing I don't like about playing multiplayer matches.  It can take what seems like forever for some players to get the maps.  I am ranked about the same as yesterday, so there's nothing new to report on that end.  I just wish I didn't have to wait so long.

I also played Skyrim a lot today.  And I only did the main story quests today as well.  My character is about to enter Sovngarde to go after Alduin.  I am at Level 30.  I just want to hurry and finish the game, because it is starting to feel boring to me.  This happens a lot when I play something for a long time.  That's why I am in the spot I'm in right now, I am bad about not completing video games.

Last night I thought about starting a playthrough of Final Fantasy VIII.  It is one Final Fantasy game that I don't play often.  But then I never got around to playing it because I was playing Skyrim.  I think I just didn't want to play the beginning of the game.  It seems slow to me when I play it.  But I think I will start it later this evening.  I have no plans for tomorrow, so I might as well.

Well, that's all I have for now.  So, for the coming day, enjoy the games you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual, aka 情郎

No comments:

Post a Comment